At VPS Hosting, we take great care to provide reliable and quality products and services to our customers. We are proud to offer our VPS solutions to your satisfaction and if you decide, within 14 days of placing your order, that you are not completely happy with your VPS then you will receive your money back – no questions asked!
As part of our service quality assurance, we will do the following:
Hosting is a critical aspect of any web based application and we at VPS Hosting will use our best endeavors to ensure the following:
99.5% uptime = 216 minutes of downtime in a month
99.8% uptime = 86.4 minutes of downtime in a month
99.9% uptime = 43.2 minutes of downtime in a month
99.99% uptime = 4.32 minutes of downtime in a month
99.999% uptime = 0.432 minutes (26 seconds) in a month
Customer shall not receive any credits under this 99.9% Network Uptime and 99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee in connection with any failure or deficiency of VPS Server Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Failure of access circuits to our network, unless such failure is caused solely by VPS Hosting;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- Downed Services running on the VPS (example, apache, sendmail, ftp, etc..);
- Third party monitoring service reports may not be used due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of VPS Hosting;
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any VPS Hosting measurement system;
- Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, PHP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of our Terms of Service Policy;
- Email or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. VPS Hosting is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. VPS Hosting will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of VPS Hosting: our server links to the Internet, our routers, and our servers;
- Customer has completely settled any outstanding bill as of the time of outage.
In the event of Server Downtime or Network Downtime which is (i) due to problem within VPS Hosting Network and (ii) due to problem with the Server, customer may claim for an Outage Event Credit as follows:
Monthly Downtime Credit
Up to and including 12 hours of not meeting the above conditions
More than 12 hours and up to and including 72 hours of not meeting the above conditions
Over 72 hours of not meeting the above conditions
Any claims submitted without any of the particulars of information above shall be treated as incomplete and VPS Hosting has the right to reject such claims.
Many VPS’s run various services (such as Apache, mysql, sendmail) and these services may stop unexpectedly as your guaranteed resources are used up. There are a number of reasons for this including high-traffic, erroneous code leading to memory leaks, etc…
For this reason we cannot offer any Services Uptime Guarantee, but we will assist in resolving the issue via our 24x7 support.
All our cloud servers give you the power of a dedicated server at a fraction of the cost!
With your VPS: