At VPS Hosting, we take great care to provide reliable and quality products and services to our customers. We are proud to offer our VPS solutions to your satisfaction and if you decide, within 14 days of placing your order, that you are not completely happy with your VPS then you will receive your money back – no questions asked!
As part of our service quality assurance, we will do the following:
- All information and claims presented to the customer will be 100% accurate.
- All web hosting services will be supplied as agreed.
- The customer will be treated with fairness and honesty.
- All planned service outages will be well communicated in advance.
- All communication with the customer will be timely and responsive.
- Every effort will be made to resolve all valid complaints in a professional and timely fashion.
Hosting is a critical aspect of any web based application and we at VPS Hosting will use our best endeavors to ensure the following:
- 99.9% Network Uptime
- 99.5% Server Uptime
- When our server or network equipment is down and your VPS is not pingable
- Excludes scheduled maintenance and we shall notify of scheduled maintenance 3 (three) working days before the event. Email notification as well as a post on our notification section of the website (you will need to login to view)
- Excludes Services Downtime
- Example of Server uptime guarantee:
99.5% uptime = 216 minutes of downtime in a month
99.8% uptime = 86.4 minutes of downtime in a month
99.9% uptime = 43.2 minutes of downtime in a month
99.99% uptime = 4.32 minutes of downtime in a month
99.999% uptime = 0.432 minutes (26 seconds) in a month
Customer shall not receive any credits under this 99.9% Network Uptime and 99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee in connection with any failure or deficiency of VPS Server Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Failure of access circuits to our network, unless such failure is caused solely by VPS Hosting;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- Downed Services running on the VPS (example, apache, sendmail, ftp, etc..);
- Third party monitoring service reports may not be used due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of VPS Hosting;
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any VPS Hosting measurement system;
Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, PHP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of our Terms of Service Policy;
- Email or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. VPS Hosting is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. VPS Hosting will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of VPS Hosting: our server links to the Internet, our routers, and our servers;
- Customer has completely settled any outstanding bill as of the time of outage.
In the event of Server Downtime or Network Downtime which is (i) due to problem within VPS Hosting Network and (ii) due to problem with the Server, customer may claim for an Outage Event Credit as follows:
|Up to and including 12 hours of not meeting the above conditions||10%|
|More than 12 hours and up to and including 72 hours of not meeting the above conditions||30%|
|Over 72 hours of not meeting the above conditions||50%|
- You may make multiple claims in a given month for different periods of downtime up to a maximum credit of 100% of your monthly rate for the specific server. For the purpose of claiming credit, downtime officially starts from the time you log a report notifying us of the downtime.
- The claims submitted by customers must contain the following particulars of information:
Date and approximate period of downtime
Any claims submitted without any of the particulars of information above shall be treated as incomplete and VPS Hosting has the right to reject such claims.
- VPS Hosting will review all such claims within seven (7) business days thereof. Upon review and findings, VPS Hosting will inform the customers by e-mail whether the appropriate claim will be granted or rejected. If the claim is allowed, the credit will not be reflected in the current bill, but in the following bill.
Many VPS’s run various services (such as Apache, mysql, sendmail) and these services may stop unexpectedly as your guaranteed resources are used up. There are a number of reasons for this including high-traffic, erroneous code leading to memory leaks, etc…
For this reason we cannot offer any Services Uptime Guarantee, but we will assist in resolving the issue via our 24×7 support.
No matter when or where you are, our technical team is always ready to solve your issues 24 x 7 x 365! You could easily contact us via phone, email and live chat for any assistance regarding technical issues.
24 X 7 X 365
No matter where you are, or what time of the day, our technical team is there 24 X 7 X 365 protection to resolve any issues. You have multiple options to reach our techsupport such as phone, email, and live-chat, to make it convenient for you.
Ensure your website is available all the time for your business, earn your customers’ trust and serve your customers better, with our 99.9% uptime guarantee. We offer 24 x 7 x 365 real-time monitoring to keep your website performing at its optimum best.
No questions asked! We offer our new customers an unconditional 14-day Money Back Guarantee if you’re not satisfied.